upgrade to the Student Management and Financial Management Systems as part of mandatory statewide system improvements.
How will this affect you?
Students will not be able to use or connect to the following:
• Online Registration or MyBates/Student Kiosk (online transcripts, student ID lookup, etc.)
• Login to Financial Aid Student Portal
Employees will not be able to use or connect to the following:
• Login to Employee Earnings History
• Login to Instructor Briefcase
• Student registration
• The online credit card system
• Input or access PPMS, FMS, SMS, etc.
The upgrade is expected to be completed by Tuesday morning, barring any technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience and understanding.
Should you have any questions about this process, please contact Tom George, director of information technology, 253.680.7080.