Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Where to get help with your Xerox

Is your new Xerox jamming? Do you need toner or supplies? Do you need an account code? Check out the list below to find out who can help.

Contact the IT Department at x7070 for:
• All network-related issues, i.e. faxing, printing, using the Xerox to scan from your computer.

Contact Shirley Bell at x7126 for:
• All account code problems, including setting up a new one, or verifying your account code.

Contact General Services, x7155 or x7150 for:
• Xerox supplies, or if your Xerox machine is not functioning properly.

Call Gwen, x7155, or Spiro x7150 if you do not see your issue listed above, and you are not sure who to contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment