Monday, May 21, 2012

Voter Registration Drive this Thursday

Did you know that only 70 percent of Americans who are eligible to vote are registered to vote? [source] If you're part of the remaining 30 percent, Bates just made it easy for you to help close the voter registration gap.

Stop by the Voter Registration Drive this Thursday, May 24, 9 a.m.-noon at the Downtown Campus, in front of the library. You'll meet Ike Kelley, the voter registration chair from the NAACP Tacoma Chapter, and you'll be able to register to vote and get your voter-related questions answered.

If you have any questions, please contact LeMont Lucas, Diversity/ASG assistant, at 253.680.7113.

No comments:

Post a Comment